Well Probes - Water Level Measuring Instruments
"Monitor your groundwater resources"
- Level Measurement
- Drawdown tests
- Recovery rate
- Chart trends
- Selectable Indication - Audible buzzer or visual ultrabrite LEDs.
- Thin probe sensor and segmented Stainless Steel weights - Easy to access, even through a 1/2" bolt hole.
- Sensitivity switch - Variable settings for true reading in differing water and well conditions.
- Highly Sensitive Probe - Indicates to within a fraction of an inch, yet is unaffected by cascading water.
- Completely Self-Contained - No external power or ground required. Uses one 9-volt battery.
- Complete and ready to use
Coax and Tape Instruments AvailableCoax: Features 1/10" diameter highly flexible and lightweight coaxial cable with color-coded footage markers every 5'. Will not slip or cut hands.
Tape: Strong, flexible, 3/8" width, stainless steel conductors. Marked in engineering scale (feet, tenths of feet, and hundredths of feet) OR standard scale (feet, inches, and 1/8th of an inch) OR metric scale (meters, centimeters, and millimeters).